Monday, March 12, 2007

Just when you think you got your self a great product @ RadioShack! Think Again!

I saw this at RadioShack, And i must admit it was an impulse buy... But not totally... let me explain...

I have been Fiddling with BlueTooth Devices for about a year now. The sound Quality has been pretty shitty.
So i saw this... I mean Stereo, /w mic and built-in controls... It Appears to be a really great product.

So i bought the mo fo~! Threw down the Ol Debit card. 105.00 !

Brought it home Started testing... Nope Still does not cut the mustard.
Easy to set up, Fast Charge 90 min, Not to bad on comfort, Nifty design, Good Range.

How ever the most important things... Audio Quality, Mic Quality. (SHITTY/SHITTY)
I mean how fucking stupid do those Chinese bastards think we are. This Thing Costs Over a hundred
dollars and the 2 things that you need it for... Work like shit.

Anyways, I am going to be taking this back to the store tomorrow.






LOOK! they even stole the VONAGE LOGO!!!!!! man big balls these people have... !





No comments: